Friday, August 22, 2008

LETS TALK ABOUT TEETH

I brush my teeth with soap and have done so for over seven years.
I had already been using "natural" toothpaste for a long time.
Having cancer had caused me to seriously look at why so many of us are getting it.
I found that personal care products are a big contributor and that the ingredients in most tooth pastes are highly suspect.
I also began to wonder-why do our teeth decay?
As I sought answers, I began to see that like every other part of us, our teeth were made to be healthy and renew their own well being.
The past seven years in my own life and the lives of others I am close to has been proof enough for me.
DID YOU KNOW that using tooth soap allows the re-mineralization of the teeth? That's right. Our teeth if given the right circumstances will actually re-enamel themselves using the calcium and phosphorus ions in our saliva. This includes actually HEALING our cavities. Amazing isn't it, that supported by a good diet and with NO external interference, our bodies can actually HEAL OUR TEETH!
I actually believe that much of the need for dental work, including braces, is a result of our dietary breakdown and the type of oral care we have used in the past century.
Even using the natural tooth pastes containing glycerin, which coats the teeth, prevents the re-mineralization process.
As I have used tooth soap, my teeth have healed and produced no new cavities. I had a series of sensitive holes in my teeth along the gum line that the dentist said were a result of brushing too hard. Using the tooth soap has allowed these holes to fill in and they are no longer sensitive.
I always had a serious problem with plaque building up. The plaque is being prevented and actually removed by brushing with the soap! This is such GOOD NEWS.
Our family also uses a combination of Celtic sea salt and pure natural soda to give more whitening as needed.
There are lots of mainstream medical literature and professional research journals that contain information supporting re-mineralization. Many hundreds of people can testify to the miraculous healing power for our teeth, built right into our bodies. Our teeth WILL re-enamel themselves given the right conditions. tooth soap is part of the right condition.

Some good reading material that I can recommend:

GOOD TEETH BIRTH TO DEATH by Dr. Judd - He has done extensive research and provides many graphs and charts.

NUTRITIONAL AND PHYSICAL DEGENERATION by Weston Price - He shows that we must look to past cultures for answers.

PERFECT PRESCRIPTION TOOTH SOAP is a source for a wonderful tooth soap product and online excerpts from these authors.

No comments: